Taisin Ice Ball Mold
As featured on The New York Times, Luxuryculture.com!
If you’re going to have ice in your drink, shouldn’t it be eye-catching at least? The Ice Ball Mold is easy to use, has professional-grade quality, and makes perfectly seamless ice balls within seconds!
Why should you use the Ice Ball Mold? Spheres of ice are preferred because the smaller surface area means the ice melts slower, keeping drinks cold without becoming too diluted. Simply heat briefly in hot water, place good-quality ice in the mold, put on the top, and it works on its own!
Available in range of sizes, the 30 mm (1.2") version is hand-held and lighter than the rest of the range. Aside from being easy to use and very practical, the Ice Ball Molds looks stylish and can be used to create 30 - 40 ice balls an hour!
The Ice Ball Mold features
- Ice ball-creator, ideal for both bars and home-use
- Creates spheres of ice which melt slowly, keeping drinks cool
- Available in 30 mm (1.2"), 55 mm (2.2"), 65 mm (2.6"), 70 mm (2.8"), 75 mm (3"), 80 mm (3.1") sizes
- Made of aluminum
- Cold-proof wooden grip on top (except 30 mm version)
- Ball release at bottom (except 30 mm & 80 mm version)
- Creates 30 - 40 ice balls per hour
- 30 mm (1.2") size mold includes two pieces of ice-maker block (with 1 piece, you can make 8 ice cubes)
- 55 mm (2.2"), 65 mm (2.6"), 70 mm (2.8"), 75 mm (3"), 80 mm (3.1") size molds include ice-maker blocks (2 pieces)
- Instruction manual: English